Re: [fetchmail]Unwanted "retained"

2005-11-22 08:30:29
On Tue, 22 Nov 2005, Matthias Andree wrote:

I believe that particular bug was carried on well into the 6.X
versions. I'm not even sure 6.2.5* fix this. Maybe, maybe not.

Please download and try fetchmail 6.2.9-rc9 from
<https://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1824&release_id=8049>
and then let us know how it works for you.

Ok.  I'll try the upgrade; but it seems strange to me that something that
has worked flawlessly for 5+ years would suddenly hickup - and only on one
of 4 mailboxes - and only after a problem (apparently) in the mailbox
server.  It will have to wait until after the holidays though.

Thanks for the advice and the links to the newer versions.

                                - fleet -