Re: text --> IA5 ?

1991-04-09 11:58:39
Oh, come off it!  What is all this Americans baiting about?

I am only talking about putting an unabiguous label on whatever it is
that RFC822 defined to be the character set/encoding for RFC822 mail.

This has nothing whatever to with why it was chosen or whether it is
good, or bad, or whatever.  Whatever it is, it is!

Quite frankly, I am not even a little bit amused by these no-sequitors!

Over and out...\Stef

hmm.  does spanish have any funky characters?  i seem to remember
reading that puerto rico voted spanish the "state" language
recently...perhaps united states americans will complain as well...or
not if there are no special characters.  unfortunately, ignorance
leaves me uncertain on this point...bruce