Re: why it is a problem to transmit binary as binary in mail

1991-09-18 08:18:17
On Tue, 17 Sep 1991 20:41:41 -0700 (PDT) you said:
PDP-10 bashing is stupid and irrelevant.
You don't like PDP-10 bashing. I can understand that...

If we do not have a common platform, then we'll end up like Europe with its
dozens of ridiculous little countries, would-be countries, and feuding tribes,
none of which talk to each other very well.
So what makes Europe bashing intrisically better ???? At least we don't pretend
to rule the world (any more... 8-)).                          /AF