Re: PLEASE READ -- Open issues list for RFC-XXXX

1991-11-10 05:07:51

Keld writes:

I have stated several times that I am representing EUnet and RARE
in these discussions.

Keld states that he represents EUnet and RARE, but have anyone seen a
protocol from a EUnet or RARE meeting that he represents this organisations
in this discussions. I really dont like that people states that they
represent someone without first showing that they are autorized to do it.
If we come to an agreement with Keld is this automaticly also an
agreement with EUnet and RARE ? Who knows?

Sven-Ove Westberg, CAD, University of Lulea, S-951 87 Lulea, Sweden.