Re: folklore etc.

1992-07-08 20:44:45
Dave -

     You're preaching to the converted.  I wouldn't be bringing up the
argument about dot in tspecials if I wasn't convinced that it was broken and
impacting the installed base.

     As for the comma question, I don't know if any of us has actually
implemented any parameters which have multiple values yet.  We may parse 'em,
but doing something useful is something else.  This may be worth changing,
particularly since it may be useful to distinguish between values with commas
and separate values.  For example:
        action-files="foo.bar[1,3]","zowie.zap[34,32]"
is possible only if you enhance the syntax rules.  Leaving it alone, or
removing comma from tspecials, won't change this.

-- Mark --