Re: Comment on the draft MIME Part 1 document

1993-04-27 08:45:39
I think we are converging.  One quibble...

(That is, the transport domains may resemble standard Internet
mail transport, but without certain restrictions.)

  Since the EHLO/8BITMIME extensions are, we think, becoming "standard
Internet mail transport" but relax exactly one of the restrictions that
is at issue here, you might want some variation on...

(That is, the transport domains may resemble standard Internet
mail transport as specified in RFC821 and assumed by RFC822, but without
certain restrictions.)

   --john