Re: Internationalization of the Internet

1994-11-20 23:53:26
Really?  Gee, I thought Mime was doing just fine.

Really?  Gee, I thought Mime was doing just fine.

Do you think you can judge it?

yes.

It's you who said:

   To my knowledge, the problem has not gotten any easier.  Hence, it is not
   productive to discuss this topic in general, anymore.  The only thing that
   makes sense is for folks who want to suggest changes to create detailed
   specifications and submit them for review.

So, stop unproductive act.

In any event, Masataka, the ietf-822 list is not showing interest in

Are you representing the list?

Summarizing, not representing.

You don't.

Other than your proponency, there has been
very little support for your view, whereas there have been quite a few
people countering your view.

I disagree with your biased summary.

I have seen no countering people on my view to do internationalization
through 7bit ISO 2022, except that some think they don't need it.

Assessing the 'rough consensus' in such an
exchange isn't all that difficult.

That should be so.

                                                        Masataka Ohta