Re: Internationalization of the Internet

1994-11-20 23:37:07
At 10:01 PM 11/20/94, Masataka Ohta wrote:
Really?  Gee, I thought Mime was doing just fine.

Do you think you can judge it?

yes.

In any event, Masataka, the ietf-822 list is not showing interest in

Are you representing the list?

Summarizing, not representing.  Other than your proponency, there has been
very little support for your view, whereas there have been quite a few
people countering your view.  Assessing the 'rough consensus' in such an
exchange isn't all that difficult.

d/

P.S. For those wondering how to end this useless exchange, the answer of
course is to stop sending message on it.  I plan to follow that dictum.
While I would wish that Masataka would do the same, we can assume that he
will, once the rest of us stop responding.

Dave Crocker
Brandenburg Consulting                          Phone:  +1 408 246 8253
675 Spruce Dr.                                  Fax:    +1 408 249 6205
Sunnyvale, CA  94086               Email:
dcrocker(_at_)mordor(_dot_)stanford(_dot_)edu