Re: MIME implementation documentation

1996-08-16 10:56:57
On Aug 16,  8:12am, Dave Crocker wrote:
} Subject: Re: MIME implementation documentation
}
} demonstration is fine.  on the other hand, MIME ain't new and a lack of
} implementation in production systems by now is not a good sign.  no?

In addition to the receiving implementations Ned has mentioned, I believe
Ishmail has a UI for constructing multipart/alternative, and is therefore
hopefully able to display it rationally on receipt.

I haven't looked at Ishmail for several months, though.

--
Bart Schaefer                             Brass Lantern Enterprises
http://www.well.com/user/barts            http://www.nbn.com/people/lantern

New male in /home/schaefer:
N  2 Justin William Schaefer  Sat May 11 03:43  53/4040  "Happy Birthday"