Re: best name for followups?

1997-07-09 10:26:16
On Jul 9,  4:01pm, D. J. Bernstein wrote:
} Subject: Re: best name for followups?
}
} Until I hear better terminology, I'm going to continue to use ``reply''
} and ``followup'' as generic terms for the two response functions in
} existing MUAs.

I hope you enjoy talking to yourself, then.

} > Actually, none of them are following 4.4.4 when they do `reply to all',
}
} You misunderstand. Keith is proposing a change in _replies_, not just