Re: overdefining text/plain?

1998-03-10 20:27:41
On Tue, 10 Mar 1998 21:03:48 EST, Keith Moore said:
Why doesn't somebody set up a web page of MIME test cases,
similar to the web page of content-types?

I'll be more than happy to do this if somebody is willing to help supply....

I'll look at cooking up basic test cases for the more tirvial things in RFC2049
when I get in ot the office tomorrow...

                                Valdis Kletnieks
                                Computer Systems Senior Engineer
                                Virginia Tech