Re: Text

1998-10-25 12:25:59
On Fri, 23 Oct 1998, Laurence Lundblade wrote:
So I don't think there's anything wrong with perusing and registering it
even as text/paragraph, but I would like to see text saying that it has
been found unsuitable for on-the-wire e-mail use and suggest format=flowed
instead.

I will consider doing so *after* format=flowed has been published as an
RFC so it can be referenced directly.  I would probably do text/paragraph
as an informational RFC.  But I have higher priorities, so it may be a
while.

                - CHris