RE: False threads

1999-07-19 10:45:29
Get over it Ruth...

-Al

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ietf-822(_at_)imc(_dot_)org
[mailto:owner-ietf-822(_at_)imc(_dot_)org]On Behalf Of
Dan Wing
Sent: Monday, July 19, 1999 10:55 AM
To: ruth moulton
Cc: IETF-822(_at_)imc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: False threads

On Mon, 19 Jul 1999 08:31 +0100, ruth moulton wrote:

Please,

 > > Most people, perhaps my mother excluded, will change the subject
 > > line.

I get really hacked off at this sort of comment.

it's part of the drip drip drip of sexist language that women
have to deal with in the computer industry, no wonder we are
poorly represented

and it certainly does not represent the wealth of talent that
mothers and women bring to science and technology, computing
included

next time you need an example pick on another group of people, no,
actually, don't pick on any group of people...

Sorry for my lack of 100% political correctness.

-Dan Wing