Re: False threads

1999-07-14 07:53:53
On Wed, 14 Jul 1999, Keith Moore wrote:
message that should probably be asked anytime a user tries to

Of course there's no way to tell that a given email address, like
ietf-822(_at_)imc(_dot_)org, isn't going to many people.  This email has 2
recipients, but hundreds will see it.  Fewer people would get an email
with 20 distinct recipients which didn't include mailing lists.

--
</chris>

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them
down?  We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.