Re: False threads

1999-07-19 00:46:36

Please,

Most people, perhaps my mother excluded, will change the subject
line.

I get really hacked off at this sort of comment.

it's part of the drip drip drip of sexist language that women
have to deal with in the computer industry, no wonder we are
poorly represented

and it certainly does not represent the wealth of talent that
mothers and women bring to science and technology, computing
included

next time you need an example pick on another group of people, no,
actually, don't pick on any group of people...

Ruth Moulton            ruth(_at_)muswell(_dot_)demon(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk
Consultant        http://www.muswell.demon.co.uk

65 Tetherdown,
London N.10 1NH, UK     Tel:+44 (0208) 883 5823