Re: I-D ACTION:draft-klyne-msghdr-registry-02.txt

2002-02-02 16:46:45

At 14.06 -0500 02-02-02, Lawrence Greenfield wrote:
Ok, so Cyrus IMAP uses LMTP extensively, which uses SMTP extensions.
Our LMTP server advertises "IGNOREQUOTA".  There's even an
internet-draft about it (which hasn't expired, but it will in March).

The fact that Internet drafts expire, mean that the description
of a header field should either be documentet in an RFC,
which might be experimental, or in some text which is part
of the header registrty.
--
Jacob Palme <jpalme(_at_)dsv(_dot_)su(_dot_)se> (Stockholm University and KTH)
for more info see URL: http://www.dsv.su.se/jpalme/