RE: Has IANA gone mad?

2004-07-20 05:32:44

And I note in passing, for the UMPTEENTH time, that the bloody
datatracker is buried in such a non-obvious place that
expecting anyone
to use it is pointless. (Use it? How on earth do you expect anyone to
even FIND it?)

Either put the bloody thing UP FRONT ON THE RFC AND ID pages at
ietf.org, or burn it.

Among any of those umpteen times, did you happen to mention the situation to
the IETF Secretariat?  If brought to their attention I'm sure they'd be
willing to put a link to the tracker in an obvious place.

I'll send a request myself momentarily.

-Scott-