Re: The Bcc Issue

2004-08-13 16:45:59

I stand corrected:  Three different functions.  The line

        BCC: nsb(_at_)guppylake(_dot_)com

might better be represented as

        I-Sent-a-BCC-To: nsb(_at_)guppylake(_dot_)com (for my files)
        BCC-Should-Be-Sent-To:  nsb(_at_)guppylake(_dot_)com
                (written by a UA as a request to an MTA)
Why-You-Got-This: You were BCC'ed as nsb(_at_)guppylake(_dot_)com (for viewing by the bcc recipient)

None of this makes me any more fond of bcc's.  -- N