Re: The Bcc Issue

2004-08-15 08:45:36

OK, fine, got me again, I meant an MSA -- which is generally, in practice, the same code as an MTA, but functioning as an MSA (e.g. sendmail listening on port 25 or 587 for message submission).

As to why this is worse than the similar situation with To/CC/etc (Keith's question) -- nobody ever *intends* for those field values to be hidden from the recipient, as they do with bcc. -- Nathaniel