Re: Diabling Replies

2004-08-21 16:18:12

Tony,

TH> My understanding is that these tertiary recipients would only see the
TH> initial message of the conversation. It's a visible form of Bcc.

To nit pick: Then it's not a bcc in any fashion. Current bcc's can reply
(though they are not supposed to) and current bcc's are not seen by the
to/cc recipients.

Still, there is certainly nothing wrong with having a visible set of
addressees who are to be copied but who also are being told to keep
their digital mouths shut.

That said, I think this wanders down the path of the jillions of
interesting ideas one might implement, all of which sound interesting
and only some of which are useful to the general Internet user
population.

What's the market pull for this one?

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <dcrocker-at-brandenburg-dot-com>
 Brandenburg InternetWorking <www.brandenburg.com>