Re: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-moore-mail-nr-fields-00.txt]

2004-09-09 01:13:21

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004, Nathaniel Borenstein wrote:

At this point, I hypothesize that two kinds of reply -- roughly "the sender"
and "everyone" -- is about as sophisticated a distinction as it is reasonable
to inflict on the average user.

But, as in all these things, we should bear in mind that non-average
users do exist.

Regards,
Philip

ph10(_at_)cus(_dot_)cam(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk      Cambridge, England. Phone: +44
1223 334714.