Re: Handling of NO-WS-CTL in 2822bis

2007-12-04 16:59:58

Pete Resnick wrote:
Is everyone sure they want to do this? Do we think this will recycle at Proposed? It is effectively removing what we think is an unused feature from the document in anticipation of Draft, but it is a significant textual change.

My understanding of what is being proposed is to *reduce* a capability. My understanding of going to Draft is that removing features is allowed.

I am assuming that Pete's detailed list is merely an translation of the 'remove' requirement into its particulars.

Since there seems to be strong agreement on the motivation for the reduction, and since it seems to fit within the constraints of moving to Draft, I'll add my

+1.

d/

--

  Dave Crocker