Re: 5b. Opt-Out - Re: [Asrg] ASRG work items

2003-03-25 15:06:41
This is slightly different, for once it applies only to mailinglists and
2nd is that its HOW TO opt out if mailing list you're already on and not
a system indicating global opt-in/out choice.

But I guess I might need to separate into the section of how to indicate
that you want to be opt-out for new senders of commercial email and
section on how to actually opt-out when you're already receiving email.

Or possibly sections should be for global opt-out and specific opt-out to
particular maillist or particular domain.

P.S. Yes, there is an RFC 2369 on mailing list headers.