Re: [Asrg] Blacklist blackmail

2003-03-28 09:58:46
At 2:46 PM +0700 3/28/03, Dr. Jeffrey Race wrote:
On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 00:43:20 -0500, Kee Hinckley wrote:

1) Don't bother sending that person (or ISP) email anymore.
Thank God the phone system doesn't work that way.

In fact it works precisely that way on modern telephone exchanges,
which provide the option to refuse calls from call-originators who
block transmission of Caller ID data.  The ID-blocking caller
receives a message he can't complete the call.

No. That's the individual's decision. In this case it's the ISP's decision. It's as though your phone company decided to block all calls to you from Kalamazoo.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.puremessaging.com/        Junk-Free Email Filtering

everyone else's.