Re: [Asrg] define spam

2003-04-03 14:18:01
At 7:11 AM -0700 3/30/03, Vernon Schryver wrote:
The fact each of us has probably been fooled once, twice, three or
even more times does not change the fact that anyone and everyone who
should be allowed an unsupervised mail account can and does bulk mail
from single, isolated samples with better than 99.9% accuracy.

How did they do detecting the difference between the stuff they signed up for and the spam? I've found that a lot of our users flag as "spam" things that they directly or indirectly signed up for.

--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/          Junk-Free Email Filtering

everyone else's.