RE: [Asrg] ASRG meeting minutes

2003-04-08 09:18:29
I'd like to add that while meeting minutes do not contain any incorrect
information, they are very very very brief. As such there is a lot there
that is missing both of what has been parts of presentations and even more
of the comments that were being made. And perhaps this is better off as
well, as meeting itself and many (but not all!) of the comments were not
productive. But for the future I think it will be better to do a lot more
detailed minutes or perhaps two persons doing minutes - one intentionally
brief and another version that is detailed.