Re: [Asrg] ASRG meeting minutes

2003-04-07 15:35:49

Dave,

all the questions and comments raised from the floor during the
meeting and through similar notes taken by others at the conference
who were willing to share them with me.

I honestly don't see anything substantive in any of the sets of notes
that didn't make it into the minutes with the exception of some
issues on the impact on reliability of delivery that I couldn't figure
out how to capture in a useful manner.

/Russell

    Paul,

    PJ> Below are the minutes of the meeting. Thanks to Russell Brand for
    PJ> volunteering to capture the minutes. If there are any corrections needed
    PJ> before this is sent to be included in the proceedings, please provide
them
    PJ> by Thursday April 3rd.

    The notes appear to be fine, as far as they go.

    However, as "minutes" they notably fail to take notice of the
    criticisms or other controversies that were raised during the meeting.

    Also, given that the only technical presentations were made during the
    overtime half-hour, many participants had to leave.  This means that
    the technical presentations were given to a more "select" audience..

    d/
    --
     Dave Crocker <mailto:dcrocker(_at_)brandenburg(_dot_)com>