Re: [Asrg] New take on emerging idea. (yet another C-R system?)

2003-04-07 15:43:54
On Mon, 07 Apr 2003 16:23:12 -0600
John Constantinescu <pontifier(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

The minor change which I proposed shifts the burden of challenge
formation from the server to the user. the challenge has become not
just a challenge, but a first return COMMUNICATION from the user. And
anyone seeking COMMUNICATION with the user will have no problem
responding to the challenge.

I guess the other major problem with Challenge-Response systems is
handling lists(not sending challenges to them, yet not blocking them
either), but I think I have that solved as well. I will update the
plan as soon as I am sure.  www.pontifier.com -John

You need to look at TMDA more -- it covers, addresses, and exceeds these
areas.

--
J C Lawrence
claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu               He lived as a devil, eh?