Re: [Asrg] Spam Control Complexity -- scaling, adoption, diversity and scenarios

2003-04-19 15:27:16
From: Dave Crocker <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net>

Having watched a number of the proposals that have been put forward and
some of the really excellent responses to them, let me suggest that
there are some fundamentals that we need to apply to proposals for
dealing with spam. ...

If retargeted slightly, that text would be at least as useful as any
other document started or proposed as output from this mailing list.

If it were also extended to define what a sender can assume all targets
have implicitly consented to receive, we'd have something worthwhile.