Re: [Asrg] seeking comments on new RMX article

2003-05-06 13:20:27
Hadmut,

Thanks for keeping the exchange on a professional and impersonal level.

As to the core question you ask, yes, I do have some experience with
email technology and operations.

As to the issue of reading the draft, it is interesting that folks keep
assuming that I haven't, rather than attending to the points that I have
been raising.

As to my intention, it's very simple:  I'd like the group to put forward
proposals that are likely to be productive, rather than transient and
wasteful.

I do apologize for this concern over pragmatics and I especially
apologize for employing some years of experience in these matters.  We
are all stuck with our own baggage...

d/

HD> Sorry, but that's nonsense. "accurate" and "important" are terms of
HD> your phantasy, but not of network security and not of RMX.
HD> That's bullshit. You're confusing everything. Are you stoned?
HD> Do you have any clue at all what you are talking about?
HD> That's pure nonsense. Do you intentionally refuse to understand
HD> even the simplest things?
HD> You're talking crap. It's the domain owner who authorizes the MTA (or not).

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <mailto:dcrocker(_at_)brandenburg(_dot_)com>