Re: [Asrg] seeking comments on new RMX article

2003-05-06 16:44:47
From: Hadmut Danisch <hadmut(_at_)danisch(_dot_)de>

That's bullshit. You're confusing everything. Are you stoned?

Do you have any clue at all what you are talking about?

That's pure nonsense. Do you intentionally refuse to understand
even the simplest things?

You're talking crap.

Doesn't that style of rhetoric voilate the IETF's rules?   Mr. Danisch
has used it repeatedly since he subscribed to this mailing list.

Might we have a test case for Marshall Rose's new IESG procedure for
dealing with such problems?

Regardless of the offical response, I wish Dave Crocker and others
would reward such behavior more appropriately, with complete silence.