Re: [Asrg] 3. Requirements - Non Spam must go through

2003-07-08 03:33:33

Now it isn't a perfect system - it won't catch all spam and mark it as
such. It will tag certain valid messages as spam (for instance the
filters originally put all messages from ASRG that had SPAM in the
hearder into the Junk folder! lol). But with a little work it does get
rid of the problem, as far as I am concerned.

I'm sure it does. This is a system under the total control of a
knowlegeable "receiver". The problem is to deliver solutions (or
frameworks for solutions) that will work for any receiver, while
giving acceptable "reliability".