Re: RE: [Asrg] 3. Requirements - Non Spam must go through

2003-07-08 08:57:31

An side benefit of this interaction is that one can percieve a failure
to heed this notification can be considered abuse and therefore lead to
more aggressive countermeasures - such as blocking sender IPs and
Networks at gateway routers - thus denying the sender's ability to
compromize the network.

Yes, you could do something like this. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if
you'd have a stronger case in law (for damages?) if the "trespass"
continues in the face of explicit rejections. But me not lawyer. Maybe
there's someone on the list qualified to give an opinion - pro bono of
course?