Re: [Asrg] 6. Proposals - RMX I Never send mail

2003-09-25 16:54:27
On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 07:06:59PM -0400, Raymond S Brand wrote:
Please DO NOT cc me the message is also sent to the list.

Yeah!
And this is so important, that you have so send it to the whole list
with the fully quoted original mail attached.
Use  Mail-Followup-To  if you don't want copies.

And stop top posting.
   | Posting at the top because that's where the cursor happened to be
   | is like shitting in your pants because that's where your asshole
   | happened to be.

        \Maex

--
SpaceNet AG            | Joseph-Dollinger-Bogen 14 | Fon: +49 (89) 32356-0
Research & Development |       D-80807 Muenchen    | Fax: +49 (89) 32356-299