Re: [Asrg] 6. Proposals - RMX I Never send mail

2003-09-25 16:59:30
Markus Stumpf wrote:
On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 01:08:44PM -0400, Chris Lewis wrote:

3) How are you going to get the ISPs to provide "OPEN PROXY" TXTs? Have them scan their own IP ranges? If they're doing that, they should shut 'em _off_ instead [+]

I am currently writing a draft. I hope to finish it up next week.

Let me know if you want to submit it as an Internet draft through the
group. Otherwise, let us know once it is submitted so we can link to it
from the ASRG site.

On a related note, I have tried sending email to you off-list and it bounced because of anti-spam blocking. Please contact me off-list to resolve this.