RE: 3. Requirements - Anonimity (was Re: FW: [Asrg] 0. General)

2003-10-29 14:42:27
Jonathan, et. al.

In the case presented 'Burden'[1] is the technical consideration at issue.  As
with any system or systems proposed this specific technical concern (an
'Ongoing effort' concern) should be evaluated after adoption, however I believe
what you are positing as an argument is a 'Balance of burdens' issue where the
sender would be at a greater burden perhaps making the solution untenable.  Am
I missing something?

-e

[1]  D. Crocker, J. Levine and V. Schryver, "Technical Considerations for Spam
Control
      Mechanisms", work in progress, Internet-Draft
      draft-crocker-spam-techconsider-02.txt, June 2003.

On Monday, October 27, 2003 3:38 PM, Jonathan A. Zdziarski