RE: 3. Requirements - Anonimity (was Re: FW: [Asrg] 0. General)

2003-10-29 14:45:09
Then I think the present treatment should be satisfactory that:

"Proposals MUST address issues of accountability and anonymity of MTS users,
specifically message senders."

So not to specifically support anonymity but to '...address issues of...'.  To
be clear, this means to explicitly state how or whether the approach 'treats'
these issues.

On Wednesday, October 29, 2003 12:46 AM, Yakov Shafranovich