Re: [Asrg] 7. BCP - Abuse Reporting standard

2004-01-06 18:50:22
Jon Kyme wrote:
YS> Some of this overlaps
with the workd of INCH and IDWG at the IETF.

Sorry, missed that. "Intrusion", "Computer security incidents"
hmm, maybe - at a stretch. Do we know if those groups would consider this
their patch? Or is this just a "feeling"?

We will coordinate with them, however their goals are different. There is some small overlap - hijacking a computer or using an open relay is an intrusion.

Yakov
-------
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com
"Among all our enemies / The ones to be most feared are often the smallest" (Jean de la Fontaine)
-------