Re: [Asrg] Please critique my anti-spam system

2004-12-05 15:20:42
On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 04:04:04PM -0500, Michael Kaplan wrote:

Every conceivable language would not be covered by this system, but it
will likely cover almost everyone who uses email.

Not everyone uses HTML-capable MUAs, nor does everyone wish to receive
HTMLized email.  Further, clicking on links in email isn't necessarily a
habit that should be encouraged.

Personally, I think any error (bounce, reject, C/R, etc.) that requires
HTML or subsequent use of a web browser is a non-starter.

--
Mark C. Langston                                 The GOSSiP Project
mark(_at_)bitshift(_dot_)org                  http://sufficiently-advanced.net