Re: [Asrg] Comments on draft-church-dnsbl-harmful-01.txt

2006-03-28 14:06:20
Sigh. When I first saw it it seemed to me to be yet another idiot
complaining about being blacklisted by an over-aggressive blacklist,
and blaming all blacklists rather than foolish MTA operators who use
them inappropriately.

That was my impression, too, but the IETF has processes and if someone asks them to consider a draft, the need some basis to blow him off.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for
Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://iecc.com/johnl, Mayor