Re: [Asrg] New draft draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-01.txt

2008-03-29 12:03:55
On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 10:12 AM, Matt Sergeant
<msergeant(_at_)messagelabs(_dot_)com> wrote:
On 29-Mar-08, at 5:46 AM, Peter J. Holzer wrote:
 >> So, RBL(tm) listings get listed until the problem is fixed, and the
 >> responsible party contacts the blacklisting provider.
 >
 > If this is the criterion, all you have to do to conform to 2.2.1 is
 > check your mailbox every 6 months. If nobody has reported that the
 > problem is fixed, the criterion still applies and you can extend the
 > listing for another 6 months. (of course the BCP contains other
 > recommendations, too)

 Thank you - that's exactly what I was thinking.

 Doug: does this make sense to you? This is in full compliance.

This seems like full compliance to me, as well.

Al

--
Al Iverson on Spam and Deliverability, see http://www.spamresource.com
News, stats, info, and commentary on blacklists: http://www.dnsbl.com