Re: [Asrg] New draft draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-01.txt

2008-03-31 07:27:16
John Levine wrote:
META: Say, John, what are the mechanics of updating the draft?  Do I
just start on a 02, and at a reasonable point, hand you a new one to get
distributed?

Yup.  If you're feeling masochistic, you can also post working versions to
the list for comment.

Once we post the -02, I should go point it out to the rest of the IRTF and
if we want it to be a formal BCP, the IETF powers that be.

We seem to have garnered enough comments so far that it'd be best to
make the mods now.