Re: [Asrg] Round 2 of the DNSBL BCP

2008-04-02 12:36:20
I agree with most of your responses/changes/fixes/updates; most of the
ones that I don't, I'm going to sit back and think for a while before
revisiting them, because you raise some good points that really deserve
some serious offline thought.  Thanks for the detailed response, it's
most illuminating.  But I'm going to respond to one item in particular.