Re: [Asrg] Round 2 of the DNSBL BCP - "collateral damage"

2008-04-02 10:42:34
On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 12:18 PM, Seth <sethb(_at_)panix(_dot_)com> wrote:
Rich Kulawiec <rsk(_at_)gsp(_dot_)org> wrote:

Let me also note (continuing earlier analogy) that if you knock
 > on my door to request entry, or send me a letter that you want
 > me to read, or ask for http://www.example.com/private.html, and
 > in all cases, I decline your requests, that is not libel.

 Or, you knock on my door, and I explain "my astrologer recommended
 that I not admit anybody wearing a red shirt" there's still no libel.

Analogies to unrelated things are a poor substitute for competent legal advice.

Regards,
Al Iverson

--
Al Iverson on Spam and Deliverability, see http://www.spamresource.com