Re: [Asrg] FeedBack loops

2008-11-14 07:38:15
that unsubs require confirmation makes a general one-click solution
difficult.
They needn't require confirmation.

Quite.  Or, to put it another way, unsubs don't require confirmation;
some implementations of unsubs do.

It's always seemed broken to me.  Unless there's been a history of
unsub attacks or some such to justify it, I can't see any reason to
require confirmation for unsubs.  Ideally it would be a
per-subscription option, since people as well as lists can have a
history of attracting the sort of people who'll forge unsubs.

\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                mouse(_at_)rodents-montreal(_dot_)org