Re: [Asrg] Identities, was Email Postage

2008-11-17 17:38:06
Basically, for simplicity's sake, virtually all registrars let you
cancel an order for a domain name in I think it's 5 days.

Not any more.  Gotta pay attention, dude.

To my astonishment, the .org registry has already made refunds
financially unattractive and ICANN's in the process of fixing the rest
of them by making part of the fee non-refundable.  The number of
refunds is already down something like 87% from what it was earlier
this year.

R's,
John