Re: [Asrg] where the message originated (was: DKIM role?) (SM)

2009-01-12 11:06:56
Ian Eiloart <iane(_at_)sussex(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk> wrote:

Actually, it occurred to me that we have mechanisms whereby domain
owners can prevent abuse of their domains (SPF and DKIM). Therefore,
we should feel free to bounce email to any domain owner the doesn't
deploy SPF and DKIM - in order to encourage them to do so.

And the recipients of the bounces should feel free to report your
bounces as spam.  And they should also feel free to cut your Internet
connection to block further spam from your site, to encourage you to
stop spamming.

Seth