Re: [Asrg] where the message originated (was: DKIM role?) (SM)

2009-01-12 12:21:17
On Mon, 2009-01-12 at 11:06 -0500, Seth wrote:
And the recipients of the bounces should feel free to report your
bounces as spam.  And they should also feel free to cut your Internet
connection to block further spam from your site, to encourage you to
stop spamming.

I have a sneaking suspicion that there may be a terminology problem
here: Ian more than likely means "reject" when he says "bounce". The
thread becomes rather less argumentative if you do that replacement.

Of course, I may be putting words into Ian's mouth which he *didn't*
mean, but before anyone else replies I would like to see Ian clarify
whether he means "bounce" or "reject".

Knowing him at least a little in my professional capacity I would be
*very* surprised if he did intend to write "bounce", unless he was being
deliberately controversial...

Graeme