Re: [Asrg] Adding a spam button to MUAs

2009-12-10 13:43:49
Ian Eiloart <iane(_at_)sussex(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk> wrote:

Forwarders who aren't taking care about what they forward *should* have a
damaged reputation.

Suppose they _do_ take care, and act according to the user's expressed
wishes to have everything forwarded?  (This makes more sense when
there's a chain involved, I give out Address1 which forwards to
Address2 which forwards to Address3 where I read mail.  I want
Provider2 to forward everything; Provider1 should do spam filtering,
including that enhanced by the information I provide from Address3.)

Seth