Re: [Asrg] TMRS, Adding a spam button to MUAs

2009-12-11 04:03:31
I thought such _mythical global reputation system_ is what we are researching right now.

No, but if you'd like to set up a reputation system subgroup, that
would be fine.

You mean setting up an ASRG subgroup? Of course I'd like to, it'd be... well, mythical: the missing link between authentication and reliability. It would be terrific to contribute that.

Would a new group boost discussions and possibly result in some practical outcome? I'd count Doug's refinement as a +1.